Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Rainy day


Finally arriving at dear Glasgow had been great, seeing my cousin sisters, Diana and Julia~ I couldn't feel my smiles fading off.

Surprisingly, they are as short as before *laugh out loud... Sorry, I am mean...* but smart and pretty as usual. The last time I saw Julia was beginning of the year, when mom decided to pay his eldest sister a visit in Puchong. It was great then and listening to to how my aunt hantam *hit the hell out of in Malay...* some fellow, the stories on how their houses were rebuilt and contractor ran away~ *My aunt is no way near 160cm and skinny like a skeleton, but she is one you never want to mess with...* Then, there was Diana, the last time we met was few years back at my cousin's wedding. It has certainly a long while...

Although it is great to meet up with them, till later with Dylan and Jamie, but the rain... I was wet all the time... *Curse!* Till the 3rd day, I finally decided to buy an umbrella, or else how would my hair survive the shitty weather, cold + super windy + wet.

The very moment after I bought the umbrella, the rain stopped. The following few days, the weather became better and better till today. It rained like hell and the wind was damn strong... Just watched the news recently, there was tornado in London... I hope it don't hit here...

Some church some where in GlasgowRed brick houses = specialty of GlasgowReflection of the cityEdinburgh

No comments: